The website https://cad.casino/ (hereinafter referred to as “CasinoOnline, Website, We”) is a system of real-time interactive services on the Internet, website management, mobile version website and others. It also includes information services and data provided in products and services and data provided by third party websites. Casino Online is not an operator of gambling sites or a provider of gambling games of any kind. We advertise and review selected gambling sites for advertising and informational purposes only. These terms and conditions of use (“this agreement”) set out the terms and conditions of use of this website. “Site users”, “users” and “customers” refer to those who use this site. Please note that this website is not intended for use by visitors under the age of 19 (18 in Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec) and disclaimers.
Website users must be 19 years of age or older (18 in Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec) and have the legal authority to enter into contracts and make decisions regarding the use of games and gambling sites that may display forms of advertising. prove that you have You also certify that the information regarding your current location is always correct and that you have not changed your location or used any method to redirect traffic to another jurisdiction. Users of this site are ultimately responsible for determining whether Internet gambling is legal in their jurisdiction and for reviewing and complying with all other applicable legal requirements.
- Encourage or facilitate criminal activity or business or provide educational information about illegal activities;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- Copy and use any data from this website without the prior consent of Casino Online;
- Do not violate the laws or regulations of your jurisdiction and do not use this Website or the materials and information contained on this Website in connection with any illegal activity;
- Impersonate another person, organization or entity.
All information available on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as advice or counsel in any way. The website independently displays information about brands and allows users to freely decide which brands to play with. Users who select a particular online casino directly from Casino Online will not be charged by the website. Third party sites published on this site may change their campaigns, rules etc from time to time. Individual gambling sites can, and often do, terminate promotions without notice. Online casinos recommend that you check the rules and restrictions on the brand’s website before playing on that site. By displaying information about online casinos and directing visitors to casino websites, we earn commissions from online gambling operators. So if you end up clicking on that brand to read an article about that brand, visit that brand’s website or make a deposit with that brand, Casino Online may receive a commission. Viewing the information provided on this site is free.
The information on this website is provided “as is”. This site makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the materials and information provided on this site or their suitability for a particular purpose.ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. The materials that may be included on this website and links to third party websites and resources are provided for informational purposes only.
This site provides information for your personal entertainment and information only. This website may contain references, links and advertisements to third party content relating to online gaming and gambling services (“Gaming Services”). Without limiting the foregoing, you understand that online gaming and gambling laws vary around the world and you must fully comply with any laws, regulations or guidelines applicable to the country in which you are located in connection with your use of the Website and Gaming Services. Compliance is your sole obligation. Access to this website does not necessarily mean that this website and/or your activities through this website are legal under the laws, regulations and guidelines applicable to the country in which you are located. You hereby agree and acknowledge your access to or use of the Gaming Services:
- You reside in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to use the Gaming Services to which you have access.
- You are under the legal age of consent to participate in or use the Gaming Services in your jurisdiction and the jurisdiction of the Gaming Services.
- You will review the laws, regulations and guidelines relating to your use of the Gaming Services and your use of or access to the Gaming Services will not violate any applicable laws, regulations or guidelines.
- Your use of information accessible through the Site or the Services may result in the loss of any money you choose to wager on the Gaming Services.
- You will comply with all requirements (as amended from time to time) imposed by the Gaming Services with respect to your use thereof.
- You are fully aware of the risk of losing money when playing and betting through the Gaming Services and accept full responsibility for any such loss.
- YOUR USE OF THE GAMING SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN CHOICE, DISCRETION AND RISK. You will have no claim against us, our affiliates, their licensors or their respective directors, officers or employees with respect to your gambling losses.
Third Party Website
This website provides links to and directs you to other internet websites and/or resources that are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. In addition, we are not responsible or liable for any terms, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials available on or from such third party websites or resources, or any resulting damages and/or liability. or warrant or accept any liability for loss. We recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions of each external website before participating.
Intellectual Property Rights in this Website
This site may include, but is not limited to, copyrighted works such as text, photographs, videos, images, music, sounds, trademarks and other items protected by law. Users of the website have the right to modify, publish, transfer to third parties, participate in the sale or transfer of, create derivative works from, and otherwise use the content of the website, in whole or in part. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act and other laws, you may not reproduce, distribute, or transfer to any third party any copyrighted material downloaded from this site without the written permission of the operator of this site or other intellectual property rights holder. transmitted, published, or used for other commercial purposes. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way on this site, the owner of those rights or their representatives may contact us. A claim for intellectual property infringement must be well-founded and include information indicating whether you have legal rights in the content.
THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. This website disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions, express or implied, as to all website content and services posted herein at any time, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and intellectual property rights. information, completeness, compatibility, relevance, completeness, reliability, security, confidentiality of information, and any other warranties it may express under applicable law; it hereby disclaims. In addition, the administrator of this site disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions relating to:
Limitation of Liability