Types of Information we Collect
All information we handle can be divided into two types: impersonal and personal. The former is non-personal information that we collect through the use of our services. Part of our business is collecting non-personal information from our users. Data sent from your device may be part of non-personal information. This information typically includes things like:
- Usage information;
- Technical data (IP address and online identifier);
- Software and hardware data (browser and operating system of your device);
- Time of access to our website domain.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
Our website shares and uses your personal information under certain circumstances and to the extent combined. The information we collect may be shared with service providers, surveys and other disclosures in some circumstances. The first type of information sharing and disclosure may be made at the request of the service provider. We may provide your personal information to trusted third parties. The information shared is only used by these service providers to operate on behalf of our website and to ensure the security of your personal information. A second condition for sharing or disclosing personal information is to conduct professional research or analysis. In accordance with the methods described above, processed data will be anonymized or de-identified and shared with third parties. We adhere to the security and anonymity obligations inherent in our business.
Data Retention Period
We value your privacy and the security of your personal information. This means that you can request that your personal information be changed or deleted by sending an email in the self-service application. Information that may be deleted includes all types of data, except information that must be retained in accordance with applicable law. In addition, unless the customer contacts us or instructs us, we will retain the customer’s personal information in accordance with our retention policy. Retention periods vary significantly depending on the amount, sensitivity and nature of your personal information. The same applies to potential harm resulting from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information and the purposes for which we use certain types of personal information.
In addition to keeping our databases current, we strive to remove incomplete data types and update personal information regularly. Such an approach allows us to eliminate mishandling and improper disclosure of data. We will also retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in the previous section of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. In some circumstances, we retain your personal information for a period of time to comply with our legal, tax and accounting obligations. We have created a retention policy in order to use your personal information appropriately and meaningfully. When we no longer use your information, we will delete it and stop sharing or disclosing it to third parties. The exact period will depend on the sensitivity and volume of your personal information.
Protecting your Data
We take great care in implementing and managing the security of your personal information. We implement industry standards and procedures necessary to protect all data we collect. We make every effort to ensure the security of our users and prevent unauthorized access attempts by implementing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Because we operate in Canada, we may need to transfer your personal information to the appropriate accounting, tax and legal authorities. The data protection adopted by Canada and its relevant authorities is stringent. This means we have tried to implement a similar system following our data protection and security approach.
- We may accept specific agreements that clearly state our privacy and cookie policies as approved by Canada or the relevant Gambling Commission.
- For marketing purposes, we may transfer your personal information to countries that claim to have similar data protection policies, such as Canada and applicable gaming authorities.
- We collect your personal information to create and manage your account, but this information may not be transferred to third parties, even for marketing or business purposes.
The protection of your personal information is assured under the Canadian Data Protection Policy and our internal control standards are in place, as well as applicable gaming and other authorities. These approaches allow all users to feel comfortable disclosing their personal information without fear of information leaks, deceptive marketing practices, etc.
What Information Do you Need?
- Technical specifications collected to provide our users with a better user experience. We collect information sent from your computer, such as through the use of third-party cookies, to operate software and hardware data. Possible factors include the type of browser and operating system the customer is using, language settings, access time, domain name, etc.
- We may also collect Personal Information regarding certain uses of our Services. These aspects include user activity, i.e., pages visited, time spent in certain sections of our website, or other behavior related to the use of our Services. The collection of this information is not automatically enabled, but we reserve the right to collect and disclose this information to the third parties listed above.
- We may also collect personally identifiable information when you use the request form. Depending on the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information you wish to share, we may collect this data for further research and analysis. We may also collect information such as your name, email address and preferences if you wish to disclose this information to us.
- We may also collect various types of contact information, including your IP address and any details about your Internet connection. This information may relate to your device, hardware details and domain name.
Player’s Legal Age
Our services are not intended for use by minors. If you are under the legal gambling age in certain provinces of Canada, you should not use our services or provide us with personal information. The legal gambling age depends on the Canadian province in which you live. We generally prohibit minors from using our services or sharing or disclosing personal information. We also reserve the right to access and review personal information collected from our users. If a user using our services is found to be under the gambling age, their personal information will be destroyed and will not be retained by us. If you believe that a minor is actively accessing and using our Services, please feel free to contact us and notify us by email.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies. These files store information as you browse and navigate our website. It is also deleted as soon as you close your session or browser. They are necessary for the smooth functioning of our website.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies are usually grouped together and stored for a longer period of time. These files are used by us to track and analyze your interactions with our Services. These cookies may also be shared with other third party research and analytics services. These cookies are typically analytical, functional and targeting cookies.
- Third party cookies are also created by other websites and platforms. These are analytics companies focused on monitoring and analyzing your interaction with our website. These files are also stored for a longer period, mainly to make interacting with our website easier and more convenient.