Interac Casinos Canada
If you are not a gen-z, there's a good chance that you already know what Interac is. Interac is a non-profit organization founded in 1984 with the initial plan of providing debit card services in Canada; now, the company offers an extended range of services. The company has successfully created solutions to most banking problems. This e-transfer method of payment is available for casinos. Interac online casinos are quite popular now as the method is highly secure and allows for the easy flow of cash from your Interac online casino to your bank account and vice versa. Online casinos that accept Interac boast of quick and reliable transfers. Also, casinos that accept Interac make it a priority to secure your details.
You can easily set up an Interac e-Transfer like this: First, log into your banking application or mobile application. Search for the auto-deposit option in the Interac e-Transfer section . Register and confirm your email. Click on complete registration. The major perk of setting up this account is that it protects you from email fraud. You also make transactions quickly and conveniently, making it very easy to set up. This will also help you use fewer cheques. Your payments are instant, so you do not need to wait while trying to deposit and play your favourite games on Interac casino Canada. All these features and perks suit the gambling industry because players want security, speed, and flexibility, which Interac provides.
Best Interac Casinos 2023
100% Up to C$2000 + 175 FS
100% Up to C$100
100% Up to C$500
Up to C$100 + 700 FS
Up to C$333 + 200 FS
100% up to C$333
50$ Up to C$1500
Up to C$800
Up to C$2000 + 200 FS
50% Up to C$1000
How to deposit to a casino account using Interac
Now that you know what Interac casinos are all about, you must be eager to know how to make your first deposit. Well, you are in luck; it is not rocket science, so we will walk you through simple steps that will enable you to make your first Interac deposit online casino. You should also be aware that Interac provides two options when on an Interac Online Casino Canada. These are the Interac online and the Interac e-Transfer. The difference between the two is small; Interac online allows you to directly transfer money from your bank account using a payment portal, whereas Interac e-Transfer will require you to log into your bank account separately so that you can transfer through email. We will walk you through both options.
Before you try to make a deposit, ensure that you are using a casino that accepts Interac. So, if you have found a casino, Interac, this is what you should do:
- Go to the cashier section and select Interac online: now, you will be expected to enter the amount you want to deposit. Follow other necessary prompts
- Choose your bank: just like other depositing methods, you will be required to select a corresponding banking institution. After this, you will be redirected to the payment portal. This is managed by Gigadat.
- Confirm the amount you wish to deposit from your bank account.
- Check your Interac online casino Canada bankroll; you should see that it has been funded instantly.
|🎲 Number of games||320+|
|🎰 Number of Casinos||10+|
|💰 Max Bonus||100% Up to C$2000 + 175 FS|
|👍 Deposit Alternatives||eChecl, Skrill, EcoPayz|
|💸 Minimum Deposit||C$1|
Online Casino Interac e-Transfer
- Go to the cashier section and choose Interac e-Transfer: input the amount you wish to transfer.
- Select your financial institution.
- After selecting your financial institution, you will be required to input your email address and security/questions or answers. Confirm the transaction, and that's all.
The process is quite easy and simple whether you are using Interac e-transfer casinos or otherwise.
How to withdraw from Interac Casinos
Unlike most payment methods that work one way, that is, you can only make deposits but not withdrawals, Interac also allows you to withdraw your winnings. This banking method is efficient because it serves all your banking needs. However, it is important to ensure that you are on a casino Interac online, that is, you are gambling on an online casino that accepts Interac. Otherwise, you will not be able to use the online casino Interac payment method; now that we have that out of the way, let us walk you through how to withdraw your winnings from an online casino with Interac.
- Sign into your account and search for the cashier section: here, you will have to log into your online casino account and find the cashier section. In some casinos, it is called the banking section. Do not panic, though; it is simply the section you go to collect your winnings.
- Select Interac to withdraw your winning: After selecting Interac, you will be asked to provide relevant information and documentation. This is done to shield you from any fraudulent activity whatsoever. Ensure that you provide accurate details. Else, the casino might not allow you to withdraw your winnings. Typically, you will be asked to provide an account number, security ID and a Tax fee.
- Confirm your personal information and enter an amount: quickly ensure it is correct after you have successfully provided your payment details. You will be expected to confirm it, after which you will be required to input the amount you want to withdraw. If you want to withdraw the money you made off an Interac casino bonus, ensure that you have played through the wagering requirement and have met the requirement; else, you will not be allowed to withdraw.
- Enjoy your winnings: you can easily initiate the transfer and patiently wait while processing the transaction. When the money arrives in your bank account, you can withdraw it as you normally do. Enjoy your winnings.
Interac Casino Bonuses
Using a Canadian online casino Interac, you should be expecting bonuses. Interac casinos Canada will surely reward you with different bonuses. Some will be given to you immediately after you sign up. This means that you must not even make a deposit. Some, however, are rewarded after you make a deposit, and some are rewarded to only loyal players or high rollers. The upside is that there is a bonus for everyone. Some of these bonuses include:
- Welcome bonuses: this is a way the casino tells you to welcome aboard. This bonus is most awarded to you when you sign up. Sometimes this is given to you before you even make a deposit. The bonus consists mostly of deposit bonuses, match bonuses and free spins. The welcome bonus can be used to win real money, but you will have to play through a wagering requirement.
- No-deposit bonus: if you are gambling on a new Interac casino, you will surely enjoy this bonus. This is rewarded to players before they even make a deposit. This bonus allows you to explore the online casino Canada Interac. With this bonus, you can learn the game rules and a strategy for different games with no risk. The no-deposit bonus can be a standalone package or a combined package.
- Deposit bonus: deposit bonuses are mostly given when you make a deposit, and it is often a percentage of the deposit you make. You would most likely be given a 100% deposit bonus, which could accumulate up to C$1000. The deposit bonus has a wagering requirement that must be met if you want to withdraw winnings acquired through the bonus.
- Cash-back bonus: cashback bonuses are rewarded to VIP players mostly. Normally, if you lose a game, you do not get anything back, but with cashback bonuses, you get a certain percentage of the money you lost.
- Free spin: this one is for players that enjoy slots; free spins allow you to spin your favourite slots for free. This is the most common bonus on online Interac casinos.
Advantages of Using Interac
There are many perks when using the best Interac casinos, the most obvious being speed and efficiency. Interac has the following advantages:
- Easy to use: the platform is quite easy, and here is why. Sending and receiving funds on Interac requires a few details. All you need is your Canadian deposit account, email address or mobile number. You can also transfer or receive money directly from or to your existing deposit account in just a couple of steps. You do not need to set up any new account, user ID, security questions, or answers if you already have an online banking account.
- Time-saving: Your time is saved since you do not need to sign cheques and wait for transactions to be processed. Notifications are sent directly to your email or via text message. With this, the stress of standing in line and filling forms has been taken away
- Speed: Interac deserves a golden star for being a fast and reliable transaction method. There is no delay or lag when you make a transaction, so it gets processed instantly when you make a withdrawal or deposit. You can access your winnings almost immediately with Interac
- Safety: you are not required to share bank account details with anyone. The sender and the recipient are secured, so there is no need to share any information. All you need to answer are the security questions. So if someone does not have the answer to this question, there is no access whatsoever to your Interac set-up.
- Widely accepted: this payment method is widely accepted across various casinos, making it suitable for making casino-related transactions, especially for Canadian players.
- You do not have to sign up for additional services if your banking institution uses Interac already.
The disadvantages of Using Interac
This banking method has provided solutions to various banking and payment issues such as lagging transactions, lack of privacy, etc. Weighing the advantages with the disadvantages tips the scale on the side of the advantages, but for a complete and actual review, it is only decent to provide you with complete information that will help ease your decision-making process, thus here are some of the disadvantages of using Interac:
- You can only use Interac to make deposits in Canadian casinos: this is a big downside for such an efficient and reliable means of transaction. Interac can only be used to make gambling deposits in Canada. This means that players who are outside the region do not get to enjoy this method of transaction
- Unstable bank charges: The banks' fees on transactions can differ. This means that there is no stable fee attached to transactions; rather, the fee is allowed to be flexible. Since players do not know what to expect, they end up not making the best of their deposits, as sometimes the fee is higher than expected.
- Not supported by all Canadian banks: one slight bummer is that not every bank has fully integrated Interac into their system. So, when using Interac, you must use specific banks, and this can be challenging for people who already have a bank account with a bank that doesn't support Interac
Canadian Casinos that Accept Interac
Canadians have grown to like Interac; many casinos have tried integrating this payment method into their system. Apart from being fast, it is also very easy to use. Without a doubt, the advantages of this method of payment have placed it on top of the game. Many casinos have already adopted this method, and new casinos are still making it part of their payment system. We have made a list of some of these casinos; the list comprises both old and new online casino Interac platforms.
|🎰 Casino||Free Spins||Bonus||Payout %|
|🥇 Jackpot City||200 FS||C$1000||96.5%|
|🎲 King Billy||80 FS||C$1600||96.84%|
|📱 Spin||50 FS||C$1000||96.02%|
|📱 Leo Vegas||200 FS||C$1500||96%|
Mobile Casinos that Accept Interac
Mobile casinos are now taking over the industry; everybody wants to be able to bet on the go. The advantage of using mobile casinos is the privacy and convenience it offers. These mobile casinos are mostly replicas of the native casino platform, but some take a different, innovative turn and make mobile casinos more exciting and engaging. Some of these mobile casinos have integrated Interac as a payment method so that players can enjoy instant deposits and withdrawals while betting on their mobile devices. Some of the casinos that accept Interac include: Jackpot city casino, TonyBet casino, Wild fortune, Yoju Casino, Betway casino, SportPesa. Generally speaking, it is smart for these mobile platforms to integrate a method of payment that serves the needs of players in Canada.