Ethereum Online Casino Canada
After Bitcoin, you have Ethereum as the next strongest and most trusted cryptocurrency, so it makes sense that Ethereum gambling is growing as fast as it is. Ethereum casinos work the same way as fiat sites, the only difference being that you pay using it as opposed to regular cash. The games are usually the same since they are from the same software providers, and these sites have alternative payment options if you prefer that. Cryptocurrency has been growing in popularity because of its ease of use, safety and security, and the confidence from acceptance by some of the biggest brands in the world. Casinos have naturally adopted it since it is very much in brand with gambling.
Best Ethereum Casinos 2023
100% Up to C$2000 + 175 FS
100% Up to C$350
Up to C$2000 + 200 FS
What is Ethereum?
This decentralized blockchain platform launched in 2015 allows the application of codes to complete transactions through smart contracts. A smart contract is a collection of codes and data in an Ethereum blockchain address. They are immutable and cannot be deleted once executed, which is one of the reasons this virtual currency is as safe as can get. When users create Ethereum accounts and complete transactions, they authorize it to interact with a smart contract to act as per said instructions and as governed by the rules that users will know before signing up for the accounts.
Anyone in the world can transact with Ethereum as it is readily available at exchanges and mining. Unlike Bitcoin, there is infinite Ethereum available for mining. There was in excess of 9M ETH at the beginning of 2022, with a market value of over $30 billion. As is the case with any virtual currency on the market, Ethereum is prone to fluctuation as it is still controlled heavily by market forces. As for what makes it safe, the only way transactions take place is when you initiate them from your Eth wallet. Regarding gaming, not all casinos accept Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies, but most of the best-known options do. As this virtual currency gains popularity and the trust of the people and brands known to influence opinion, we expect to see more sites taking it up in Canada and elsewhere.
|🎲 Number of games||55+|
|🎰 Number of Casinos||3+|
|💰 Max Bonus||Up to C$2000 + 200 FS|
|👍 Deposit Alternatives||Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin|
|💸 Minimum Deposit||C$20|
How to Get Ethereum
First, create a wallet, get a private key, then get your money through either of these three methods below.
There are three known ways of getting this virtual currency if you want to fund your Ethereum casino account: Mining, Buying Ethereum from exchanges, Receiving it as payment.
- Mining: The only way to get any crypto in the world is through mining, essentially solving several algorithmic equations for the reward of a block of currency that is then input into the system. Miners then sell to exchanges that then sell to the users.
- Buying Ethereum from Exchanges: This works the same as buying shares at a stock exchange or foreign currency at a forex bureau. You will trade your fiat money for Ethereum at the exchange and automatically top up your account to start gambling. This is solely done online, so you will want to work with the most trusted exchanges, which, luckily, there is no shortage in Canada. You can also get some currency from Ethereum ATMs.
- Receiving it as Payment: If someone pays you through this cryptocurrency, you automatically gain some to use as you please. Apart from gambling, several stores and brands accept it as legal tender if you want to do some online shopping.
How We Check Ethereum Casinos
The main things we look for when reviewing Ethereum gambling sites are: Licenses, Security and Safety, Promotions and Bonuses, Casino Games, Alternative Banking Methods, Customer Support.
- Licenses: A legit casino needs to be regulated by one or more of the industry’s known and respected licensing authorities. If that is missing, then you know you may be exposing your personal details to a likely scam. The license number is usually posted on the homepage of any gaming website.
- Security and Safety: eCOGRA checks casinos for game fairness, a vital part of the process. You also want to ensure the terms and conditions touch on the use of personal information shared, and the site is encrypted to cover any communication between you and it.
- Promotions and Bonuses: They are the best way to keep players motivated, so we like sites with bonuses backed by reasonable wagering conditions.
- Casino Games: The variety matters a lot here, so we look at slot themes, table and specialty games, and their software providers.
- Alternative Banking Methods: Even though Ethereum works well, some gamers prefer other methods, and we respect this. We like sites with digital payment platforms and traditional bank cards for those that prefer these options.
- Customer Support: This matters so much as you don’t want to get stranded when some things don’t make sense. We choose sites with multiple communication methods such as email, toll-free phone numbers, and live chats.
Features of Ethereum Casinos
Why gamble at an Ethereum casino? No one regulates this currency, so with no middlemen, transaction fees are lower than at fiat currency casinos, and you get cash faster. While good and reliable, traditional banks are saddled with bureaucracy that makes international fund transfers too expensive. Remember, you only pay to change the cash to your preferred currency as no other charges are involved.
Anonymity and security are two of the most appealing features of cryptocurrency. You will not be required to enter bank details that can be stolen, and all the transactions made through smart contracts are immutable. You can also use this virtual currency from any part of the world, and it only takes minutes to transfer it through your email. While here, remember the volatile nature of cryptocurrency that makes it quite unpredictable.
How to Deposit at Ethereum Casinos
You will need an Ethereum address to deposit virtual currency at Ethereum online casinos. This process is free through the many online sites that make it easy to open an account, deposit virtual cash and start working. Once you have the account, you will need the virtual currency, which you can buy from the many reliable exchanges online.
- Step 1: Choose Ethereum as your preferred banking option at the site.
- Step 2: Type the amount of money you want to fund your account and submit the details required to complete this transaction.
- Step 3: You will be notified when the money hits the account so you can start gambling on Ethereum. The whole process only needs a few minutes.
Withdrawals at Ethereum Casinos
One of the benefits of Ethereum casinos is that withdrawals are faster than other banking options. It doesn’t take much time to cash out, and you can withdraw more than you would with banks and other digital payment platforms. Even better is that casinos allow you to withdraw more money than regular payments. How do you go about it?
- Step 1: Go to the casino’s cashier section.
- Step 2: Select Ethereum as your withdrawal method.
- Step 3: Wait for the site to get back to you on the status of your withdrawal.
Note: It takes a while for the casino to check and confirm all your withdrawal details, such as the names, Ethereum details, and everything else that will matter. This takes between 6 and 12 hours, after which the money will be available to you. It takes a few minutes after the site approves your transaction, which is way faster than any bank or most digital banking options.
You can spend the virtual currency from your wallet or withdraw it from any Ethereum ATM around you. As for expenditure, you can buy online items using your Ethereum from sites that accept it. You can also change it into your preferred currency if those two options are not viable.
Fees and Timeframes
- Charges. One of the reasons cryptocurrencies were founded was to remove the inconvenience of fiat money. You will not pay a dime to transfer money from your digital wallet to your casino account, so all you require is to have the crypto in your wallet. The same happens when you withdraw cash into your wallet – it’s free. The only charges are when you buy Etherium Canada from an exchange, and you could need to change the cash into Canadian dollars, and that is only between 0.8% and 1% at most exchanges.
- Timing. Since there are no intermediaries or authorities to regulate cryptocurrency, it takes a few minutes to effect a transaction. When you place a deposit, the casino will receive it immediately, and withdrawals will take the least time after the casino has authorized them. This reason makes Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies one of the most preferred banking options at most modern online casinos. People also consider the security, privacy, and ease of doing business with these cryptos.
Ethereum Mobile Casino Games
The best Ethereum gambling site has a wide range of games players can try as often as they want. Gamblers usually prefer having options to move from one slot type to the next with as many themes as possible. You can play all these through iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and tablets without struggling due to the screen size. Casinos work with the best-known game developers and software providers to bring this variety to players. Lately, there has been an introduction to mobile gaming, thanks to improved technology. HTML5 allows developers to release mobile-compatible games that fit perfectly on a smartphone’s screen without compromising the game’s features, graphics, and qualities. Which games are available on mobile at Ethereum casinos? As many as the site has, from slots to table games and other specialty games. You have all the features you need when playing for free or for real money.
These are the types of slots you can play at Ethereum casinos:
- Classic Slots: These are the traditional slots from land-based casino machines, with singular paylines and limited features. They are famous for their ease of playing – you land the jackpot for hitting three symbols that look alike. The few paylines also allow you to bet the minimum amounts you want if you like the idea of being in control.
- Five-Reel Slots: Also known as video slots, they do not need a manual level to activate as a button will suffice. They have multiple paylines, allowing a gambler to wager a reasonable amount of cash. You will have various themes, and the features will differ depending on the software provider.
- Progressive Slots: Progressive jackpot slots accumulate slowly, and it takes a while before a winner can take home the loot, which is usually quite large. They will require maximum wagers, so you can only play if you are willing to bet a bigger chunk of your bankroll. Online slot machines are connected to make each wager count.
Ethereum Table Games
These are some of the most popular table games at casinos: Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Poker (Texas Hold’em, Five-card draw, Omaha Hold’em). Some are games of skill, while others, such as Roulette, are games of chance. They usually have better returns than slots, so most seasoned gamers choose them when they play at online Ethereum casinos.
- Baccarat: There are two hands here: the player and the banker, and the three outcomes you can expect are Player, Banker, and Tie. They mean, as the words say: Player is where the player has the highest score, Banker – highest score is with the banker, and a Tie is when both get to 21 or as close as possible without at the same time.
- Roulette: Gamblers place their bets then spin the wheel, hoping it lands in their chosen numbers. Roulette is one of the table games that rely on luck and not skills or strategy.
- Blackjack: You will need to get to 21 before the dealer and the rest of the players to win this game: otherwise, you draw or lose to the dealer.
- Poker: There are different poker games that vary in the number of cards per deck, but the gameplay is the same. You have a dealer and players, and when playing at an online casino, you will play with a team of opponents virtually.
Ethereum Casino Bonuses
Gaming is competitive, so top Ethereum gambling sites know they need to incentivize players to sign up with them. Casinos have different ways of bringing players into their fold, but the most popular ones are Deposit Welcome Bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses, and Free Spins.
Deposit Welcome Bonuses
You get a nice welcome when you sign up for an account with an Ethereum gambling site for the first time, which is meant to help you test the waters so they can trust the gaming house. This offer that only goes to new players works this way: you may get your deposit doubled, so you can play with 2 Ether if you deposit 1. The conditions are usually appropriately outlined on the site, such as the games you can play using this offer and wagering requirements before you can withdraw the bonus and winnings. Before accepting the offer, you want to read these conditions to see if you can hit them.
No Deposit Bonuses
This offer is one of the hottest as players get free money without making any investment. The only requirement is to register an account and start playing immediately. Casinos do not use this strategy regularly, so you want to jump right in when you find a site with it. The free money comes with conditions – wagering, games you can use the free crypto on, and the period within which you should have met all the wagering requirements. Some bonuses are sticky, meaning you cannot withdraw them even after meeting the set conditions, but you can take home the associated winnings. The idea behind this strategy is to give players the confidence they need to start interacting with the site’s products without risking any money.
Slots and roulette use spins, so casinos will offer new and existing players these to test these games. You also get some offers when the site releases new games or wants to celebrate milestones. They are usually announced on the site for the players to know about and take advantage of, so you want to check your emails regularly not to be left out. They are attached to conditions too that you can read about on the page.
Because the general public is seeing value in cryptocurrency, as it has been around for long. Ethereum is relatively stable, too, creating a sense of security among users.
Yes, as long as they are regulated and licensed, they are legit and safe for gamblers.
It is safe to use, but you should expect fluctuation in value from time to time, as is known with cryptocurrency.
Yes, at casinos that explicitly state so on the homepage.
You can use these coins with casino gambling and any other form that allows it.
Not really, as it depends on the casino. Games are not restrictive per se, as developers do not place banking conditions on their games. That is a casino’s prerogative.