EcoPayz Online Casino Canada
If you want to play online games, you’ll need a mechanism to transfer money in the virtual world. Many players utilize ecoPayz to fund their online casino accounts because of its convenience, rapid payments, and high-security level. EcoPayz is a reputable online financial transaction organization that has been around for a long time and operates within the realm of gaming e-wallets. They are presently being administered by PSI-Pay, a company based in the United Kingdom that issues electronic currency. They are subject to the oversight of the United Kingdom Financial Services Authority. For people who like playing at online casinos, especially Canadians, EcoPayz has been a top payment option since 2000. Because ecoPayz Online Casinos don’t need you to submit your bank account or credit card information directly to the casino, they give an extra degree of protection for Canadian online gamers, which is a major benefit. In order to guarantee the protection of its customers, ecoPayz has been accepted as a Principal Member of MasterCard, a reputable organization. It has gained popularity among gamers from all around the world. This is why ecoPayz plans to keep expanding and improving in the future, allowing them to further strengthen their place in this industry.
Best EcoPayz Casinos 2023
100% Up to C$2000 + 175 FS
100% up to C$1000
100% Up to C$100
Up to C$500
100% Up to C$500
100% Up to C$100
Up to C$100 + 700 FS
Up to C$500
History Of EcoPayz
EcoPayz, formerly known as ecoCard, has been on the market since 2000 and is one of the world’s oldest e-wallets. When ecoPayz was founded in 2008, its parent business, PSI-Pay Ltd, was approved by the FSA (Financial Services Authority) of the UK as an electronic money issuer. As a result of their popularity, they joined Mastercard throughout the course of the subsequent several years. During this same period, they also introduced the very first app to come from a financial institution, under the pretense of ecoPayz’s previous name, EcoCard. Because of the app’s popularity, the business decided to broaden its offerings. After completing a rebrand in 2013, which gave rise to the ecoPayz we are familiar with today, they are now much more than just an ecoCard. It’s grown into a worldwide brand that provides 24/7 multilingual customer service across various nations, including India and Belgium. As a result of this relationship, Western Union has become the sole British e-wallet in the Union’s network, making this outreach more effective.
Additionally, ecoAccount clients may use prepaid ecoCards, ecoVirtualcards, and ecoVouchers to pay for goods and services online. The clients will never feel a need for a credit or a debit card. To encourage repeat business, the company provides an affiliate program in which customers may earn commissions for referring friends and family members.
Since launching its software for Android and iOS smartphones some years ago, ecoPayz is also a perfect alternative for mobile betting. Since 2011, the firm has been subject to oversight by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, where its main offices are located. In addition, ecoPayz is a popular choice for online gamblers in a wide range of nations outside of the European Union, including Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. There are now 45 currencies supported by ecoPayz.
|🎲 Number of games||210+|
|🎰 Number of Casinos||20+|
|💰 Max Bonus||Up to C$2000 + 200 FS|
|👍 Deposit Alternatives||Neteller, Skrill, Paysafe|
|💸 Minimum Deposit||C$1|
How To Make EcoPayz Casino Deposits?
Depositing with ecoPayz is a snap. An online payment method is an easiest and most convenient way to fund an account at an online casino. Our step-by-step approach makes depositing easier. Here’s how to use ecoPayz to make a deposit.
- Create An ecoPayz Account. To utilize ecoPayz services, visit the website and register an account by filling out the registration form (email, name, residential address, date of birth, and phone number). The Classic ecoAccount may be used, but there are additional enhanced versions, such as Silver, Gold, Platinum, and VIP, to choose from.
- Make a deposit into your wallet after it’s set up and ready to go, such as by using a credit or debit card. Other forms of identification may be required to confirm your identity with the service.
- Locate A Reputable Online Casino Accepting EcoPayz Deposits. You should look for casinos that accept ecoPayz payments if you are an ecoPayz client. You may then connect a trustworthy casino with your desired banking method. If you’re going to gamble, you need a licensed and controlled site with high-quality games. Once you’ve decided on a casino, sign up for an account there, and your first deposit is only a few clicks away.
- Take A Look At The Casino’s Cashier Section. Visit the casino’s banking page. This is where you’ll find a list of all the payment choices that are accessible to you based on where you live. EcoPayz may be found under the “E-Wallets” section. Often, all the selections are shown in one place, making it simple to discover what you want.
- Compute The Deposit Amount. To make a deposit using ecoPayz, you must first enter the amount you want to send. To complete the transaction, enter the amount you have in mind and go to the next page in your ecoPayz wallet. Be mindful of your ecoAccount transaction limits and the casino’s restrictions.
- From Your EcoAccount, Make A Deposit. Check the transaction information in your ecoPayz account. Once the transaction is initiated, the funds will be taken from your account and sent to an online casino. EcoPayz’s online casino deposit is quick, so you can play immediately without any wait.
How Does EcoVoucher Work?
For those players who do not have access to a bank account or a credit card, ecoVoucher is a safe means of making online purchases at websites that accept the ecoVoucher payment option. Prepaid ecoVoucher PINs may be purchased and used to make online purchases at any website that accepts ecoVoucher. EcoVoucher is one of the safest methods to pay online since you simply need to type the 18-digit PIN. It’s just like paying with cash in that you don’t have to give any personal or financial information. You must, however, safeguard your ecoVoucher and use caution while using it, just as you would with any other form of payment.
How To Withdraw Money Using EcoPayz?
This technique is essentially the same as the last but in the opposite order. Keep in mind that the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts from the ecoPayz casino may apply:
- Take A Look At The Cashier Counter. In order to avoid any confusion, make sure to check that your bank account information matches that of the casino. This safeguards your personal information against theft and fraud.
- Go With EcoPayz. Verify that you’ve met all of the casino’s paperwork criteria and that any bonus money you wish to withdraw has been wagered the required number of times.
- Double-Check Your Information And Withdrawal Amount. Submit your withdrawal request after entering the desired amount of money. The minimum withdrawal amount is generally $10, while the maximum withdrawal amount varies from casino to casino.
- Decide To Withdraw. You’ll have to wait for the casino to complete your withdrawal before you can cash out your winnings which usually takes a few hours or days. Once your wins are in your ecoPayz account, you may either utilize them or transfer them to your bank account.
How To Choose The Best EcoPayz Casino?
There is a slew of ecoPayz casino sites all over the internet. Nevertheless, not all ecoPayz online gaming sites are worth a look. Is there a way to tell the good casinos from the poor ones? When deciding which EcoPayz casino is best for you, the first thing you should do is make sure that it satisfies the standards that are the most essential to you. These include the casino’s reputation for being fair and paying out prizes, as well as the fact that it accepts players from your country. Another factor to consider is whether or not an online casino offers support in your native language, how easy the site is to navigate, or what kind of games they have to offer.
In a contemporary online casino, all devices should be able to use it. Any PC, tablet, or smartphone will do. Because of this, you are free to play at any time and in any location you want. Customers may expect a smooth experience while playing at mobile EcoPayz casinos. Withdrawing wins and putting money into your account are critical considerations when selecting an online casino. Pay special attention to the many payment options and methods made accessible to you.
Mobile gaming platforms are growing in popularity among online punters all over the globe. It should not surprise you because most internet users browse the web using their smartphones. Real money mobile casinos provide various online platforms to pick while playing for real money on a mobile device. You’ll find several options if you’re looking to play at an ecoPayz mobile casino. In 2014, EcoPayz released its ecoAccount mobile app for smartphones and tablets. Since then, finding a mobile casino that accepts ecoPayz as a form of payment has been a piece of cake.
It has recently been stated that live casinos account for a quarter of all iGaming industry revenues. Their widespread acceptance may be attributed to several good causes. Online casino gamers can’t get a more authentic feel for a land-based casino than with live dealer games. If you want to deposit and withdraw money from an online casino, ecoPayz is generally one of the options available. River Belle, Lucky Nugget, and Royal Vegas are among the top live dealer casinos that take ecoPayz. These online gambling platforms are fully licensed and provide 24/7 customer service.
An increasing number of new casinos open their doors to gamblers every year. Because the online gaming market is fiercely competitive, operators must do their best to entice new customers. In addition, new online casinos may provide their customers with various payment alternatives. If you’re playing at a brand-new casino, you’ll likely see ecoPayz on the list of acceptable payment options. Many new online casinos accept EcoPayz because of its well-established reputation as a simple, safe, and secure payment method.
EcoPayz Casino Bonuses
There are a wide variety of incentives available to ecoPayz casino players. To be honest, one of the most appealing aspects of online gambling is the availability of incentives. The ecoPayz online casinos provide various kinds of bonuses to entice new players.
- Web sites that use ecoPayz as a payment mechanism for gaming transactions often offer no-deposit bonuses. All you need to do is to sign up for a new account at an EcoPayz gaming site and get the welcome bonus.
- Refer-a-friend incentives at ecoPayz online casinos are becoming less common these days. Players who have successfully brought new clients to the ecoPayz gaming platform are rewarded with additional cash or free spins as a thank you.
- The VIP program at ecoPayz online casinos isn’t only for big rollers and long-term gamers but also those who have played for a long time. In addition, gamers may get monthly incentives based on the amount of money they deposit.
- Online casinos may even reward their customers who utilize ecoPayz as a payment option for deposits and withdrawals.
Read the terms and conditions of bonuses offered by ecoPayz online casinos before taking them. It is a very common practice among operators of online casinos to include deceptive conditions and restrictions in bonus offers that, on the surface, seem appealing to players.
Advantages Of EcoPayz Casino
Many consumers are unsure whether EcoPayz or another payment method is the best option for making a purchase. EcoPayz is, in fact, one of the most trustworthy deposit options for the greatest online casinos. As with anything else, adopting ecoPayz offers both pros and cons. Let’s begin with the positives.
- Protected & Safe. To begin, it’s secure and trustworthy, lowering the possibility of your financial information being stolen or utilized in an unapproved manner. This is because ecoPayz does not share your bank account or credit card information with the online casino where you play but rather with ecoPayz itself.
- Instantaneous Deposit And Withdrawal. EcoPayz employs a sophisticated banking system, ensuring that transactions are completed immediately and the money is available for use within seconds. EcoAccount e-wallet allows gamblers to pay and receive money globally in an incredibly simple and quick manner.
- Guaranteed Anonymity. All transactions are anonymous, so the casino where you put money won’t know your data. EcoPayz uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or its successor Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols to encrypt all transactions from your browser, depending on your browser capabilities.
- Accessibility. Managing an ecoPayz account is simple and convenient, and you may access your account from anywhere at any time. Users of iOS and Android devices may download an app to make it even easier to browse the site while on the go.
Disadvantages Of EcoPayz Casino
EcoPayz’s benefits outweigh its drawbacks, and we can confidently assert this. However, the coin has two facets. Here are some drawbacks:
- Depositing Funds Charge. Transferring money from your ecoPayz account to your casino account is free; however, putting monies into ecoPayz incurs a 1.69 percent – 2.9 percent fee, depending on the method and region you live in. You may pay in 45 different currencies to merchants and service providers, but if you move money from one currency to another after depositing money in one, you will be charged a conversion fee (between 1.25 percent – 2.99 percent depending on your Membership level).
- Inactive Account. Another possible drawback is that if your account is inactive for one year, you will be subject to a monthly recurring cost. However, this shouldn’t be a problem for online casino players who use ecoPayz as their primary e-wallet since this price is only levied after the account has been inactive for a year.
Alternatives Of EcoPayz
Alternatively, would you like to pay using a different method? There are a plethora of as secure alternatives.
- PayPal. E-wallets like PayPal and Venmo are popular because they can be used in over 200 countries and support 25 currencies. There are no costs to use it over its large network.
- Skrill. First recognized e-wallet in the world, with 32 million active users today. It’s excellent since it’s free to use, but there’s a catch: most online casinos won’t let you claim a bonus if you use this service instead.
- Neteller. Since its founding in 1999, NETELLER has grown to be the world’s biggest and most reputable e-wallet service. It provides better security, almost instantaneous deposits, and quicker withdrawals as a service; nevertheless, remember that it often isn’t qualified for casino bonuses.
- Debit/Credit Card. Online casino payment methods still rely heavily on credit and debit cards. This remains safe, rapid, and inexpensive. Due to UKGC restrictions, credit cards are no longer accepted at online casinos in the United Kingdom.
- Digital Wallets. These digital wallets are programs that enable you to keep all of your credit, debit, and loyalty cards in one spot. The casino will never share a player’s personal information with a merchant or an online casino since you’ll use a secure digital wallet instead. Such services include Apple Pay and Google Pay.
EcoPayz is a real company with millions of customers and has been around for twenty years as a safe way to make payments.
There are almost 200 nations where the service is offered. On the website, you may see whether your nation of residency is included or not.
It does not take any time to send or receive money with ecoPayz, and the funds you send or receive may be promptly spent or withdrawn from your account.
Absolutely! Any online gaming establishment that accepts ecoPayz as a payment method may take it, although it’s important to note that the service isn’t accessible everywhere.
Your mobile casino account may be accessed through a smartphone or tablet, and you can use ecoPayz as a payment option to complete the transfer using the service’s own app.