American Express Casino Canada
American Express, mostly referred to as AMEX, is one of the biggest banking companies known for its premium debit and credit cards and cheque businesses. The card has over 110 million users worldwide. Amex card offers casino players the best and most convenient online payment method worldwide. Its popularity extends beyond American shores, courtesy of how easy and safe it is to make secure transactions online.
An AMEX casino online option is the best payment solution for gamers because major business casinos accept this card. Also, given its popularity, the card has top security measures in place.
Best Amex Casinos 2022
100% Up to C$2000 + 175 FS
100% Up to C$350
Up to C$2000 + 200 FS
Amex Casinos in Canada
Some banking methods are popular than others. Fast processing times and ease of use are some of the features gamblers look for in payment systems. American Express, a global payment system, offers this and much more, making it highly popular among Canadian online gamblers. Additionally, many Canadian sites offer bonuses whenever you use an American Express card. These bonuses tend to vary in different casinos. So, to enjoy these perks, you would have to check with the various casinos individually to see what they offer.
When Canadians use American Express to deposit money, the gaming houses often offer to match the deposit by 100%. So, if you deposit C$300, the casino would offer an additional C$300 for you to play with. Also, some of these may even offer free spins as part of the Amex welcome bonus. Despite it being a popular and widely accepted payment system, Amex casinos in Canada still face some challenges concerning fees and commissions, and withdrawal times. Luckily, they won’t charge you when using Amex to make a deposit. However, the Amex payment system charges fees to withdraw. So, sites will factor in those fees and transfer them to you, the player. Deposit times are swift; one of the advantages of Amex cards. However, you will need to wait a couple of days before you can withdraw your casino winnings to your Amex card. The slower withdrawal times and the fees charged make other payment methods a better alternative compared to Amex cards.
|🎲 Number of games||250+|
|🎰 Number of Casinos||3+|
|💰 Max Bonus||Up to C$2000 + 200 FS|
|👍 Deposit Alternatives||Skrill, Neteller, Visa|
|💸 Minimum Deposit||C$10|
How to Deposit at American Express Casinos?
Making an Amex online casino deposit is a pretty straightforward process and takes place in a matter of minutes. An added advantage is that you can do this from the comfort of your mobile phone and still enjoy premium security features.
- Take your Amex card of choice. Amex offers a variety of types of cards that you can easily apply for from their website.
- Assuming you already have accounts with online casinos that accept American express, navigate to their cashier section.
- Select Amex from their list of deposit methods. Because of its popularity, it is the first option given. You will recognize it easily, thanks to the all-familiar Amex logo.
- Enter the necessary details. Fill in the card details and the amount of money you want to deposit. Some casinos that accept American Express have a deposit limit of $10 or $20.
- Funds are deposited immediately, ready to play.
How to Withdraw Winnings from Amex Sites
The beauty of gambling at a casino with American express is that withdrawing money is just as easy as depositing. This easy process ensures that players can actually enjoy the money they win from online casinos. Below are tips on withdrawing money from online casinos accepting Amex.
- Sign in to the Amex gambling site and navigate to the cashier tab. The cashier tab must be easily visible, showing the available balance a player can withdraw. You can only withdraw real money and not any active bonuses.
- Choose the Amex card for withdrawals. For a smooth transaction, ensure the account details match those on the card. This safety measure guarantees only you have access to your funds.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. Some Amex online casinos have a minimum payout of $20.
- Wait between 1-5 business days for funds to process and be deposited into your account.
Types of American Express Cards
Amex offers different types of cards to suit your lifestyle, whether you’re a casual spender or a luxury traveler. American Express has three main categories: travel and dining, cash back cards, and point cards for everyday use. There are three classic types of Amex cards: green, gold, and platinum. American Express Green Card comes with an annual fee of $150. This card earns you 3 points on eligible travel, transit, and restaurant purchases. You get $100 yearly credits for airport lounge access without foreign transaction fees. You also enjoy CLEAR, a service that lets you get quick clearance through security and specific airports and stadiums. This card is best suited for casual dining and traveling.
The American Express Gold Card is similar to the green card offering 4X points on dining and traveling. Annual fees are $250, and you get $100 worth of hotel credits. Consider this card if you travel or eat out often. The American Express Platinum Card is the best option for avid travelers, offering 5X points for hotels and flights booked directly with hotels and airlines. You also get access to exclusive hotel benefits, including access to 1400 lounges in more than 140 countries worldwide. Other Amex card types include personal and business gift cards, Amex EveryDay and Amex EveryDay Preferred.
Advantages of Using American Express to Play
Below are the best reasons to use American Express at casinos that accept Amex:
- Instant deposits. You can expect fast deposit speeds when playing online at Amex casino sites. When you’re on a lucky streak and want to see if your luck extends to online casinos, the last thing you want is for a deposit to take hours. Amex cards allow instant deposit, allowing you to log onto online casinos to play immediately.
- Amex cards allow you to make bigger deposits.
- The rewards program earns you points each time you use your card. Every time you deposit funds to spend on an online casino, you get to earn too.
- If you max out the funds on your card, Amex makes it easy for you to borrow money from your bank. This ensures you always have access to ready cash whenever you need it. No need to interrupt your casino Amex gambling experience.
- American Express comes with a mobile app that is very friendly to use, making it even easier to deposit money into your online casino accounts.
- Amex cards have some of the tightest security protocols, ensuring your data stays safe.
Disadvantages of Using AMEX in Online Casinos
Despite it being the best card option for online casinos, it is not without its downsides. Some of its disadvantages include:
- Even though Amex cards offer high-security measures, online casinos still face hacking threats. This means that hackers can easily access your Amex card details stored on the site.
- Some casinos do not accept Amex cards. Before you play, it is important for you to check do any online casinos accept American express. Only agree to play at casinos that accept this card, as it will make it easier for you to deposit and withdraw funds.
Play American Express Casinos for Real Money
Because of how popular and trusted Amex is in Canada and the rest of the world, online casinos easily accept this card to make payments and withdrawals. Unlike some virtual games that are simply a means to waste time with no monetary value, Amex casinos actually let you play using real money, and you can win real money in return. In addition to signup bonuses, as an Amex cardholder, you get access to numerous perks. For example, you can rack up points when you travel or dine at particular restaurants. You can also get exclusive access to airport lounges and fast airport and stadium processing. If you own an Amex card and are in Canada, you need to activate it to make international payments. Otherwise, you will experience trouble when you try to deposit at an American express casino. After enabling global payments, you can enjoy playing with your Amex card at any American express casinos in Canada.
If you’re wondering do any online casinos accept American Express, yes, they do. Amex casinos will accept cards from this company as long as they have the official company logo. Also, when making deposits, the money automatically converts into Canadian dollars from American dollars.
Amex Mobile Casino Payments
American Express is a popular global payment provider used by millions worldwide. It provides one of the best security features and fast processing speeds. Amex features top-notch encryption that makes it easy to process secure payments, often in as little as 24 hours. Mobile casinos love using Amex because of the convenience this card offers. However, it is important to note that credit cards still pose a risk for mobile casino providers and banks.
Thanks to its globally tested verification process, Amex will remain a staple for mobile casinos. When gambling, players like to have quick access to their money, using a card that is accepted globally. Amex is one of the best payment options online players have. It’s not a problem even if you don’t have access to your computer. You can still access Amex systems using a phone or laptop from anywhere in the world.
Alternatives to American Express for Making Deposit in an Online Casino
Sometimes, Amex may not be the best option for you. Here are a few alternatives to use when playing in online casinos.
- Visa and MasterCard. MasterCard and Visa are two of the most globally accepted payment cards. Both companies operate with thousands of businesses worldwide, including casinos. Prepaid, credit, and debit cards are the most commonly used payment types made available by Visa and MasterCard. Deposits tend to be free; however, withdrawals are far slower.
- E-Wallets. You also have the option to use e-Wallets that allow players to make deposits and withdrawals. The advantage of this is that there is no need to provide any banking details. E-wallets work exactly like your regular wallet, but online. However, some e-Wallets, like PayPal, require you to enter bank details.
- Cryptocurrencies. One of the latest additions to online payment modes for online casinos is cryptocurrency. The growing popularity means more casinos accept it as a form of payment.
History of American Express
Founded in 1850, American Express Company is best known for its charge cards, including debit and credit cards and traveler’s checks. As of 2016, Amex accounted for 22.9% of dollar credit card transactions in the United States.
Amex began its services as an express mail service in Buffalo, NY, in 1850. It resulted from a joint merger between companies owned by William Fargo, Henry Wells, and John Warren Butterfield. Later, Wells and Fargo left to form their own company Wells Fargo. The idea to launch a travel card first surfaced in 1946. However, the card officially launched on October 1st, 1958. Prior to its launch date, the company issued 250,000 cards. The card carried an annual fee of $6 and was made of paper with the account number and owner’s name typed on it. In 1959, American Express was the first to introduce embossed paper cards.
The best sites accepting American Express in Canada include JackPotCity, Spin Casino, Ruby Fortune, Betway Casino, and Casino Tropez.
Casino American Express is safe to play. However, casino websites are still targets for hackers. So, this is something to keep in mind.
Yes. One of the benefits of online casino American Express cards is the instant deposits to your casino accounts.
Yes, there are mobile casinos that accept deposits and withdrawals using Amex cards.